Forms & Applications

** A copy of all owner(s) and/or officer(s) driver license is required at the time of submission

Abandoned Vacant Property Registration **
Block Party Permit
Boards and Commissions Application
Building Permit Application
Business License Application
CERT - Community Emergency Response Team
Citizens Complaint
City Lot Purchase Application **
City Tree Removal Request Application **
Election Inspector Application
Electrical Permit
Employment Application
Firefighter Application ** - please check the application for all required attachments
Handbill Application ** - this is used for groups / individuals to pass out handbills, or door to door sales
Junk / Scrap Licenses ** - Note: It is unlawful to remove items from the City's orange recycle bins.  AT THIS TIME NO SCRAPPING LICENSES ARE BEING ISSUED BY THE CITY.  
Landlord License Application
** - (two page document) Property Management companies will need to provide a copy of the management contract listing the current rental address, along with a copy of the property manager's and property owner's driver license at the time of submitting the rental application.
Mechanical Permit
Park Rental Application
Parking Permit Application
Plumbing Permit
Recreation Center Room Rental Application
Sign Erectors License **
Temporary Use / Outdoor Sales Permit **
Volunteer Application **

Basic Fire Safety Inspection Guidelines for Applicable Licenses

All questions with regard to fees, permits and licensing regulations
and the requirements necessary to obtain a license in the City of Hazel Park
please contact the City Clerk's office during normal business hours
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.