LEAVES - Please DO NOT rake leaves into the street. (This is a ticket-able violation)
Yard Waste pick-up is scheduled until December 4, 2020.
• Please have yard waste out by 7:00am on your service day to ensure pickup.
• Yard Waste needs to be placed in between the sidewalk and street, not in the streets.
• Yard Waste must be in 35 gallon (maximum) containers with yard waste stickers, not to exceed 60 lbs. or in paper yard bags.
• LEAVES - Please DO NOT rake leaves into the street. (This is a ticket-able violation)
• Will not be accepted in Garbage or Recycling carts.
• Will not be accepted if mixed with trash.
• Plastic bags are not acceptable.
Yard Waste Stickers for cans are available at City Hall Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00p.m. at the Treasury counter, or at the DPW Office located at 24211 Couzens - Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
A contractor will go thru the entire city every Wednesday as weather permits. You do not need to call for collection.
• Should be out by 7:00 a.m. to ensure pick up.
• The contractor will remove up to 15 minutes worth per household per week.
• Brush must be 4 ft. to 12 ft long, 1-6 inches in diameter, and all cut ends must be facing the same direction at the curb, neatly stacked and not tangled.
• Brush must not have vines, dirt, roots, or debris mixed in.
• Will pick up real Christmas Trees, please make sure all decorations are removed.
• All brush under 4 ft. long must be tied and bundled, not to exceed 18 inches in diameter per bundle and can be put to the curb on your service day with Yard Waste.
• Any tree branches larger that 6 inches in diameter are considered logs. Logs must be cut into 2 ft lengths or less, bundled and set out with trash on your service day. Bundles can not exceed 60 lbs.
• When a resident or contractor cuts down a tree, the resident or contractor is responsible for brush removal.